Sunday, January 31, 2010

Little Gift ForYou.

Thank you for very nice comments and well wishes for my son. He is doing much better each day and so do I. Today I made couple more layouts with the Happy Hearts and decided to turn them into a quick pages. Here are my layouts:




On my second page I used recolored Wordart by KPertiet that is a freebie on Designer Digitals's Challenge Forum :

http://www.designerdigitals.com/digital-scrapbooking/ideas/showphoto.php?photo=121107

Please grab it from there side if you like it. It is not included on the QP.
Here is the preview of the QP. Please click on the preview to download:


I hope your enjoy them. Stay happy and healthy!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the QPs! I love the blocks one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Feb. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your QP's are GORGEOUS and your kit is BEAUTIFUL! Thank you SO much for sharing your talent and hard work with ALL of us in Scrapland! I am sorry to hear about your son's ankle. One of my boys (24 just last week) has just been put into a walking cast from a regular cast on his birthday after he broke his foot doing not much of anything but stepping on it incorrectly! Here's hoping they are both walking strong VERY soon! Hugs ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please email me (the contact button on my blog) about your blinkie. There are some other options....

    you have an amazing blog~

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for sharing these beautiful QPs!

    ReplyDelete