Monday, February 15, 2010

Cute Little Monkey.

My new kit for Kim B's February Color Challenge is little bit different then most that have been posted so far in the challenge gallery. My goal was to create something that would be fun to use with pictures of kids, but also great to use with any other pictures. I hope I achieved that goal, but I live up to you to judge. Here is the Cute Little Monkey:


Paper:

Elements:

Stickers:

I just want you to know that not all elements are shown in the preview. My time was limited so I only made one layout with it, but please don't hesitate to send me some links to your creations. I would love to show them on my blog if you allowed. Here is my LO:





I hope you find this kit useful and make many fun pages. Enjoy!

14 comments:

  1. Many thanks for sharing your darling kit. Unfortunately, the paper file is the same as the elements one, so no papers! Hope you get this fixed because your kit is exceptionally nice and I would love to have it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the wonderful comment and info! It is all fixed now. Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this cute kit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [16 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  5. so adorable!! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi
    Thank you for sharing all these great kits! Would love to show you what I've done with them (I'm a beginner though!) but not sure how?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this cute and fun kit. I appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is SO VERY CUTE!!! Thank you! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a very beautiful kit!I just loved it and posted it on my blog Foto In Scena as a freebie suggestion. Also, there are 2 LOs over there that I meant to send to you but I couldn´t find your e-mail here.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Vania

    ReplyDelete