Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy Hearts

It's been a long time since my last post. January started very busy for me and not very happy. First day back to school after a break was not very lucky for my son. Wrestling accident left him with a broken ankle. Surgery -plate, eight screws, and a lot of pain, followed by grim future of 6 weeks in the cast and long rehabilitation process. Here are some picks of the whole process taken with my I-phone camera.
Before the surgery:











After :












Removal of the staples and hard cast:


















The final look almost three weeks since the accident:



Hopefully I didn't grouse you out with those pictures.

Just because you put up so long looking at them, I have something for you - my new kit

Happy Hearts :
Elements:

Papers:

Here is a layout I made with this kit to give you a little preview:


Thanks for looking and spending your time with me.


10 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jan. 29, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you and take of the son!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you and hoping your son is feeling better:) It's no fun re-cooperating from surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing. I love the kit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful job on the color challenge. Thank you for sharing your kit with us.

    I feel for your son. I have a plate and 6 screws holding my neck together. Rehab is no fun at all. I came to lovingly refer to it as my twice weekly "torture sessions". *lol* Makes for fun getting through airport security too. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the lovely freebie and best wishes to your handsome son.
    Hugs & blessings,
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a beautiful kit! thank you so much for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete