Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Summer Lights

I finally made my kit for the Kim'sB July CT Color Challenge -
Swatch Number 1




I could not get it together for a while, but it's done and I hope some of you may even like it.Here is the preview. If you like what you see, grab the elements

here: and here:


There are over 50 elements in this kit and not all of them are shown in the preview. This kit includes 12 papers an you can get them here:





As always I love to hear your opinions, comments and constructive criticism's, so please leave me as many as you can. Hope you enjoy this kit and please drop me a link if you create something with it. Have a great day!!!

11 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this lovely kit! I especially like your beautiful papers. Your circle border is really fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific job on the color challenge, thanks so much for doing this and sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your contribution to the July CC is beautiful.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW! Your kit looks great :) Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for this gorgeous kit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! This is gorgeous. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This kit is gorgeous!! Thanks so much for joining at DSO and sharing this beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a great job using this color swatch. Thanks much for creating and sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome kit, LOVE the bright embellies!! Thank you (for the QP too!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this kit is beautiful. I almost didn't download it a there wasn't a preview on the thread. Just took a look in the gallery and loved it!!! Thanks a million for sharing this great creation.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Uncategorized post on Aug. 03, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete