Thursday, July 23, 2009

News to share and a Summer Lights QP - Freebie.

I have a couple of exciting things to share with you today. First, I learn that a LO "Rheanna" made by O2BNGdHope for the Kim B's Color Challenge with my kit Summer Lights was chosen for a LOTW (Layout Of The Week) at DSO. I am very happy and I celebrate with her. She made a great job. The pictures of her granddaughter are just beautiful and the LO is simply adorable. You can take a look here.

The second good news, my own layout made for Scraplift Challenge at DSG was chosen for a Bloom of the Day on July 22. Take a look:



Isn't my Grandson adorable? He is not a baby anymore, but I keep finding more cute pictures to scrap with all the time.

I also made a LO for a second Scraplift Challenge at DSG. This time I used my kit Summer Lights. Here it is




I turn this LO into a Quick Page. You can grab it by clicking on the image and don't forget to leave some love.





I also made a LO for DSO gallery using my Summer Brights kit. Even thou this is a bright color kit I made a winter looking layout with it. See it for yourself:


This is all for today. Enjoy every day, be happy and stay healthy!!!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 29 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete