Monday, June 29, 2009

Hand Painted

I finally finished my creation for Kim B's June Color Challenge. I am very happy to make the deadline. Watching all of the great layouts and beautiful kits being posted was a great inspiration to finish mine. Here it is:






You can grab elements here:



http://www.4shared.com/file/114990170/9fe75f97/BosDesigns_JuneCC_HandPainted.html





and papers here:



http://www.4shared.com/file/114990149/cd16b4f0/BosDesign_JuneCC_HandPainted_elements.html



I also would like to show you the layout I made with this kit:


Here is my Grandson enjoying a splash on a hot summer day. Isn't he adorable ?

7 comments:

  1. After seeing your super layout at DSO, I went off to look for the papers but couldn't find them. Just checking in before I head off to bed and saw them! Yay! Thanks for your kit. The so love those papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn! You know what I mean ... lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TY so very much for this LOVELY kit!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for this lovely kit

    ReplyDelete
  5. STUNNING STUNNING LO and I LOVE the kit you made too!
    Love the fun elements and the papers!
    Thanks so much for sharing this with us!

    MWAH

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a wonderful and lovely kit.., I love it, thank you very much for share your beautiful and great work, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Aug. 03, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete